Shipping & Will Call
For any address not covered within our regional and local delivery programs, we have the ability to ship common carrier or palletized freight line. For questions pertaining to local and regional delivery eligibility, please contact our sales department at 1.855.277.1511. Our preferred method of shipment is through the United Parcel Service (UPS). Please note the following shipping guidelines.
- Billing: Customer is to be billed upon shipment. Orders will not be invoiced when they are received, only when shipped. This is to insure proper fulfillment and avoid any unforeseen discrepancies.
Fulfillment: We take great pride in maintaining accurate inventory counts and strive to present correct levels of “Quantity on Hand” and “Quantity on Order” for each product. Unfortunately, errors do occur and misrepresentations of actual inventory levels are inevitable. If availability of a particular item is in question, please contact us directly and we will confirm availability by physical count.
There may be instances when a particular item may appear to be available at time of placing your order but sold prior to being pulled for shipment. In this rare occasion, we will contact you directly to receive advice to backorder or cancel the item in question.
Please note, if an item shows zero quantity on hand, you may still order it. By doing so, you are agreeing to a backorder for that specific product. Do understand that shipment will be delayed pending receipt of our restock order. For any questions pertaining to backorder shipments, please contact us directly. If your order happens to be time sensitive, we suggest you call to receive a best faith estimate of when the item will become available prior to placing your order.
In scenarios where an order cannot ship complete, we will hold and ship only when the entire order can be fulfilled. For instance, an order containing 5 items of which we have 4 in stock, will wait to ship until we receive the fifth item. Thus, any backorders will result in a delayed shipment for the entire order. Please contact us directly to handle any concerns pertaining to backorders.
- Shipping Cost Estimate: Through our freight estimator, we provide a best faith estimate on what UPS will charge to deliver your package(s) under certain assumptions. Please note that certain products require special attention in regards to shipping procedures. For any item(s) in question, please contact us.
- International Orders: All international orders require contact and authorization before shipment. Please contact us at 1.855.277.1511 to inquire on more information. We reserve the right to request payment via money order for certain shipping & billing addresses
- Tracking: We will notify you of the UPS tracking number associated with your package at time of shipment. We encourage you to utilize this free UPS service to assist you in estimating the time of delivery.
- Communication: If we run into a concern or find need for clarification, we will contact you directly from the information you provide. Failure to address due to lack of communication may result in a delay to the order process.
- Drop Shipments: Whitehead Hardware Company also provides Drop Ship Freight Line shipping to most locations in the 48 contiguous United States as well as UPS services where available worldwide.
- Restricted Items: We display many non-shippable UPS items on WWW.WHITEHEADINDUSTRIAL.COM. These items are placed onsite to serve our local market in which the merchandise will be delivered by Whitehead Hardware or picked up by the customer. If you request such a product to be shipped UPS, we will cancel the item(s) and notify you prior to shipping the remaining order. Order cancellation is permitted with no penalty charge.